Rachel Cardigan PDF Sewing Pattern
This variant is currently sold out
The Rachel Cardigan is a relaxed fit, long sleeve knit cardigan with optional inseam pockets and a tall roll collar. The inclusion of the front bodice side panel allows the pocket to sit inside the front bodice and also is an additional visual element if pockets are not used. Designed for being created in a knit fabric, the Rachel Cardigan also has bodice hem and sleeve hem bands.
• Full colour step-by-step photograph instructions (15 pages, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern)
• PDF layers so you can turn on and off different sizes, only printing the size/s you need
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your cardigan a professional finish
• Instructions grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from the Honey & Rose basic block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern suitable to print on A4 or US Letter (32 pages)
• Copyshop/large format printing version also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape the pages together (includes 1xA0 & 1xA1 for sizes 8-16, 2xA0 for sizes 8-24 & 16-24)
• Copyshop/large format permission letter
Confident beginner skill level, with attaching the sleeve hem bands being the hardest step.
SIZE CHART & FINAL GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
Please refer to sizing chart image for details. If your measurements are between sizes, Honey & Rose recommends using/grading to the next size down for the Rachel Cardigan.
Lightweight and midweight stretch knit fabric such as jersey, or lightweight sweater knits and french terry with a minimum 30% stretch. Heavier knits may be used but the final garment may run large, you may want to consider making the next size down.
Please refer to chart image for details.
A 1cm (3/8”) seam allowance is included on all pattern pieces. The only exception is in Step 1 where a 1/4” seam allowance is required to attach the pocket to the front bodice pieces.
Ball point needle.