WELCOME TO HONEY & ROSE!
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
When my Mum taught me how to sew around the age of 18, I mostly started out making skirts and loved being able to make something in a fabric that no one else would have.
I pursued a career as a graphic designer and later completed an online sewing and pattern drafting course to gain new skills and haven’t looked back since! I learnt how to combine my knowledge of graphic design, my new pattern drafting skills and passion for sewing for my own personal projects.
ABOUT HONEY & ROSE
Fast forward a few more years and I discovered the world of indie patterns and PDF patterns - my eyes were opened to a world that combined all of my passions. I couldn't wait to get started drafting my own patterns and create my own label.
I started researching sizing and drafting my basic pattern block in multiple sizes. I took it to a range of friends and family to try on my basic pattern block dress and found common issues and adjustments that they also had with ready-to-wear garments and I was excited to work on my sizing to reflect the real women in my life - and so Honey & Rose was born!
Every Honey & Rose sewing pattern is tested with an amazing group of sewists with different skill levels, international locations and covering a range of sizes at both ends of the size range that Honey & Rose covers.
All Honey & Rose patterns include:
• Full colour photograph instructions, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your skirt a professional finish
• Instructions are grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from the Honey & Rose block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern files include sizes 8-16, 16-24 and a combined 8-24 (see Sizing Guide) suitable to print on A4 or US Letter
• Copyshop/large format printing versions are also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape pages together
• Copyshop/large format permission letter