Nancy Top PDF Sewing Pattern
This variant is currently sold out
The Nancy Top is a loose fitting blouse with drop shoulder sleeves and a decorative faux button placket that runs down the centre front of the bodice. The side bust dart adds a subtle shape to the garment and the back features a yoke with a delicate pleat in the centre back.
• Full colour step-by-step photograph instructions (17 pages, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern)
• PDF layers so you can turn on and off different sizes, only printing the size/s you need
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your top a professional finish
• Instructions grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from the Honey & Rose basic block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern suitable to print on A4 or US Letter (21 pages for sizes 8-16, 24 pages for sizes 8-24 & 16-24)
• A0 copyshop/large format printing version also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape the pages together
• Copyshop/large format permission letter
Confident beginner/intermediate skill level, with turning in the neckline facing and top stitching being the hardest steps.
SIZE CHART & FINAL GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
Please refer to sizing chart image for details. If your measurements are between sizes, Honey & Rose recommends using/grading to the next size up. The Nancy Top has been designed using a B cup size as the base cup size. You may need to grade between pattern sizes or complete a bust adjustment to suit your bust. Please also refer to the finished garment measurements as a guide as the Nancy Top is designed with a loose fit.
Lightweight and mid-weight fabrics such as cotton, poplin, cotton voile, cotton lawn, linen and rayon.
Please refer to chart image for details.
A 1.5cm (5/8”) seam allowance is included on all pattern pieces.
A piece 50cm / 22” (w) x 80cm / 32” (h) of fusible interfacing.