Muriel Top PDF Sewing Pattern
This variant is currently sold out
The Muriel Top is a semi-fitted women’s blouse with short sleeves and waist darts for an elegant shape. There is a delicate pleat detail along the front neckline and bias edging which also finished off the back with a shank button.INCLUDES
• Full colour step-by-step photograph instructions (24 pages, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern)
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your top a professional finish
• Instructions grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from my block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern suitable to print on A4 or US Letter (20 pages)
• A1 copyshop/large format printing version also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape the pages together
• Copyshop/large format permission letter
Beginner/intermediate skill level, with setting/easing in sleeves and attaching bias strip around neckline the hardest steps.
Please refer to sizing chart image for details. If your measurements are between sizes, Honey & Rose recommends using/grading to the next size up. The Muriel Top has been designed using a B cup size as the base cup size. You may need to grade between pattern sizes or complete a bust adjustment to suit your bust. Please also refer to the finished garment measurements as a guide.
Light-weight woven fabrics such as rayon, viscose, cotton voile, cotton lawn and linen.
Please refer to chart image for details.
A 1.5cm (5/8”) seam allowance is included on all pattern pieces, excluding the bias binding piece (D) where it does not apply.
1” bias tape maker if making your own using the pattern piece included in the pattern.
1 x shank button (minimum size 11.5mm).
Bias binding - if do not wish to make your own using the included pattern piece
you will need the following length:
8 - 68cm / 27”
10 - 70cm / 28”
12 - 72cm / 29”
14 - 74cm / 30”
16 - 76cm / 31”
18 - 78cm / 32”
20 - 80cm / 33”
22 - 82cm / 34”
24 - 84cm / 35”