This variant is currently sold out
• Full colour step-by-step photograph instructions (25 pages, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern)
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your top a professional finish
• Instructions grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from my block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern suitable to print on A4 or US Letter (20 pages)
• A0 copyshop/large format printing version also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape the pages together
• Copyshop/large format permission letter
Advanced beginner/intermediate skill level, with turning in the neckline facing and top stitching being the hardest steps.
SIZE CHART & FINAL GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
Please refer to sizing chart image for details. If your measurements are between sizes, Honey & Rose recommends using/grading to the next size up.
Lightweight and mid-weight fabrics such as rayon, viscose, cotton, poplin, cotton voile, cotton lawn and linen.
Please refer to chart image for details.
A 1.5cm (5/8”) seam allowance is included on all pattern pieces.
A piece 50cm / 22” (w) x 80cm / 32” (h) of fusible interfacing.