Marie Skirt PDF Sewing Pattern
This variant is currently sold out
The Marie Skirt is a 7 piece gored skirt. The skirt features large inseam pockets and a center back zipper opening. There are two waistband heights to choose from, wide (5cm / 2” finished height) or narrow (2.5cm / 1” finished height). There are also two skirt lengths to choose from, one which sits on or just below the knee and another sitting approximately 10cm/4” above the knee.
• Full colour step-by-step photograph instructions (17 pages, including instructions on how to assemble the PDF pattern)
• Overlocking/zigzag steps to give your skirt a professional finish
• Instructions are grouped by task for smooth workflow and efficiency
• Drafted from my block and based on Australian sizing, PDF pattern suitable to print on A4 or US Letter (24 pages for sizes 8-16, 28 pages for sizes 8-24 & 16-24)
• Copyshop/large format printing version also included so you have the option to print at your local copyshop instead of at home and without needing to tape pages together (includes 1xA0 for sizes 8-16, 1xA0 & 1xA1 for sizes 8-24 & 16-24)
• Copyshop/large format permission letter
Beginner/intermediate skill level, with inserting the zip being the hardest step.
Please refer to sizing chart image for details. If your measurements are between sizes, Honey & Rose recommends using/grading to the next size up.
Lightweight and mid-weight fabrics such as rayon, viscose, cotton, poplin, cotton voile, cotton lawn and linen.
Please refer to chart image for details.
A 1.5cm (5/8”) seam allowance is included on all pattern pieces, excluding the bias binding piece (D) where it does not apply.
1 x 10” standard zipper (an invisible zipper may be used, however only instructions for inserting a standard zipper are included).